All our security apps. At your fingertips.
Access our entire family of apps for your desktops and mobiles. From antivirus to privacy and performance tools, pick what you want to stay safe from threats like malware, spyware and hackers. Enjoy exclusive features:
Check your online accounts for data leaks
Monitor your home Wi-Fi for intruders
Learn when HDD problems put your files at risk
Protection as individual as you are
Protect yourself by selecting the security apps & features that suit you best. Plus receive personalized alerts straight to your devices. And enjoy smooth-running devices thanks to special technologies.
Combine apps & features to suit your needs
Get real-time alerts based on the things you do
Optimize your devices with cloud technologies
Security shaped by you
Personal real-time alerts
Get online privacy & freedom with VPN
- Secure up to 500MB of traffic per day
- Hide your IP address, even from your ISP
- Ensure your online actions aren’t logged
- Connect to ultra-fast private servers
Protect your money, identity & privacy
- Make payments via an encrypted browser
- Stop identity thieves with Anti-Phishing
- Secure your passwords in a private vault
- Lock your Android apps with extra security
Exclusive to Kaspersky Security Cloud
If hackers have your email addresses, they can break into your Netflix, Facebook or other accounts.
Enter your email addresses to see if they’ve been leaked from your accounts & get advice on how to manage issues.
Home Network Monitor
Get notified when a new device joins your home Wi-Fi network so you can identify unauthorized guests & kick them out.
Plus use the same technology to monitor smart devices like your thermostat, oven or doorbell.
Hard Drive Health Monitor
Receive 24/7 monitoring of your internal and external hard drives, including reports on their performance, condition and temperature.
Get told instantly if problems are detected so you can backup your photos, files and data.
Windows®-based desktops and laptops
- Operating System: Windows 11¹ Home/Pro/Enterprise²; Windows 10¹ Home/Pro/Enterprise²³; Windows 8 & 8.1/Pro/Enterprise²/8.1 update³; Windows 7 Starter/Home Basic & Premium/Professional/ Ultimate – SP1 or higher³
- Memory RAM: 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Disk Space: 1500 MB free space on the hard drive
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 11 or higher⁵
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher
Android smartphones and tablets⁴
- Operating System: Android™ 8 – 13
- Minimum screen resolution: 320 x 480
Mac® desktops and laptops
- 4105 MB free space on the hard drive
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- macOS 10.14 – 12
iPhone and iPad
- Operating System: iOS® 15 – 16
- Spanish (Latin America)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Please note that Kaspersky Security Cloud functionality may be limited on certain devices and operating systems. Please visit help.kaspersky.com for more details.
- Please note we do not support the beta versions or previews of new operating systems. Only officially released operating systems are supported.
- If you’ve installed Kaspersky Internet Security and Kaspersky VPN on your mobile devices, you can transfer the VPN functionality to your Kaspersky Internet Security app. In this case, VPN will only be available through Kaspersky Internet Security. However, you can transfer VPN functionality back following our guide.
- *Full functionality is available for PCs, Mac computers and Android phones & tablets. Owing to restrictions with the operating system for iOS devices, it’s not possible to block children’s iPhones & iPads; web control is only available via browsing through the Kaspersky Safe Kids app, and for app management, it’s only possible to apply age-appropriate limitations.
- 1. If you’re using Windows 11/10, you might need to download & install all available patches for your Kaspersky security software. Product is not intended to operate on Windows 11/10 Mobile/S/Education/IoT Core editions.
- 2. The Kaspersky Safe Kids service isn’t available for this version of OS or these types of devices.
- 3. Some product features may not work on 64-bit operating systems. Please visit https://support.kaspersky.com/15459 to get more details.
- 4. The Kaspersky Internet Security for Android functionality may currently be limited on certain devices. Please visit https://support.kaspersky.com/help/Kaspersky/Android_knownissues/en-US/195522.htm for more details. Kaspersky Safe Kids functionality may currently be limited on certain Android devices. Please visit https://support.kaspersky.com/15475 to get more information.
Δεν υπάρχει καμία αξιολόγηση ακόμη.